The Los Angeles office is seeking a Billing Coordinator to work with the firm’s billing team. This position will report to the Billing Supervisor, positioned in our Los Angeles Office
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and distribute pre-bills monthly and as requested.
Process narrative edits, time, and cost adjustments.
- Process final invoices.
- Generate LEDES and other file formats for electronic billing.
- Submit electronic billing using various vendor websites.
- Ensure successful transmission of E-Bills and follow up when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and orderly records of all client guidelines.
- Implement and maintain correct client exception rates on matter/client, where required.
- Manage “book of business” by maintaining current information on attorney preferences, proforma status and billing cycles.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to handle voluminous workflow and prioritize workload and requests to meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel. Billing and Elite experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and accuracy are a must.
- Must be proactive, work well under pressure and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized and reliable, have the ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment.
- Professional and courteous communication with clients, attorneys, paralegals and staff are a must.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Law firm experience preferred.