Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with IT, Accounting, and PD to propose, design, and help implement solutions that meet Pricing’s needs and requirements.
- Manage projects from initiation through implementation including planning, analysis, and design development and drive projects to successful and timely completion.
- Develop and maintain complete and current documentation and user guides for new or modified processes and workflows.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to management and staff, so issues, solutions, and impact on other departments or end users are understood.
- Provide back-up for system administration, helpdesk support, hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Participate with other departments to provide training.
- Support Pricing tool adoption, including fixing any residual issues from 2018, and determine future tool development (50% PM; shared with Pricing Manager)
- Support Practice Development in evaluating and implementing a pitch tracking software (25% PM; shared with Pricing Manager)
- Work with Accounting’s project manager to catalogue all SQL and custom reports as part of Accounting software upgrade in 2020 (100% PM)
- Work with IT to implement ticketing system (Service Now) for our department so we can automate the tracking request volume and time spent per request (100% PM)
- Explore various data visualization tools (Power BI) and Report Builder (SQL server report service [SSRS] report writer) as part of our data reporting and extraction in conjunction with Accounting (25% PM; shared with Pricing Manager and Finance Manager)
- Continue to configure the pricing and analytics module and rollout the Budget Manager for automated budget to actual reporting (25% PM; shared with Pricing Manager and Finance Manager)