Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a long-term temporary Human Resources Attorney Recruiting Coordinator position for an AM 200 law firm in Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring a Recruiting assistant onboard on a temporary basis, to help with various administrative and attorney recruiting assistant duties at the firm. Candidates for the HR recruiting assistant position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This organization has an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain experience in both human resources and recruiting.
Please apply by sending in your resume & a brief description of your experience in an email to [email protected], with JO# 37810 in the subject line.
- Provide administrative support in the HR department with various project work for the Summer Associate Program with the Attorney Recruiting team.
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Help around the office with tasks when needed.
- *Bachelor’s degree required.
- *1+ years of administrative assistant experience in an HR department.
- *1+ years of recruiting experience.
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities.
- Attorney Recruiting experience a plus
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
*Represents basic qualifications for this HR Attorney Recruiting Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.