National law firm is seeking a Junior Accounting Clerk to assist their busy accounts payable & billing teams. The Junior Accounting Clerk will be in charge of reviewing billing guidelines and invoices, sending out vendor checks, running expense reports, and assisting the accounting department with data entry. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior level candidate that is interested in further developing their accounting career!
- Review billing guidelines to gather information for the firm’s clients.
- Edit invoices and matching them up with their proper bills.
- Send out vendor checks and expense reimbursements.
- Assist the accounting department with data entry and other administrative tasks as needed.
Experience and Education:
- *Minimum of one year of experience as an accounting clerk, preferably in a law firm.
- *Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and possess good typing skills.
- *Must be able to multi-task and identify priorities.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Junior Accounting Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit your Word document formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to JO# 34461.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.