International professional services firm is currently seeking a Junior Accounting Specialists – Billing to join their large accounting department within its busy Los Angeles office. The Junior Accounting Specialist – Billing will assist with editing billing statements and assist with electronic billing analysis. This is a great opportunity for someone with 1-2 years general accounting experience to join one of Los Angeles most prestigious law firms.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Position requires outstanding written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize, multi-task and prioritize.
- Ideal candidate has an exemplary customer service mindset, is highly motivated, and enjoys a team-oriented atmosphere.
- An ownership mentality, a commitment to proactive communication and exceptional follow through skills are absolutely essential for success in this position.
- Education/Experience: A four-year college degree is required.
- Experience in a finance, accounting or billing role is highly preferred. Accounting internship experience highly preferred.
- 1-3 years general accounting or finance experience.
- Must have strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite and an ability to leverage technology in work processes.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
JO # 34148
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com