Growing regional law firm is looking for an entry-level/junior Litigation Associate to join their San Francisco Bay Area office. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a desire to expand your civil litigation experience in various subject matters and contexts. This is an ideal position for a junior attorney looking to grow and gain additional experience. Entry level associates recently admitted the California State Bar may also be considered. If you are a junior litigator looking for an opportunity with a well-run, professional and organized group of people, please submit your resume for professional consideration!
- Legal research and writing pleadings, memos, and other documents
- Court appearances, drafting and arguing motions
- General litigation duties, representing plaintiffs in civil actions
- Must have at least 1+ years of litigation experience, ideally in a boutique or mid-sized law firm; entry level candidates recently admitted to the bar will also be considered
- Must have knowledge of general civil procedure for state and federal court
- Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
- Must have strong work ethic and ability to independently manage your time and caseload from a remote environment
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to [email protected]; please include the Job # in your subject line