Matura Farrington Staffing Services is seeking a Junior Executive Assistant on a contractual basis with a successful professional services firm in Downtown Los Angeles. The firm has an outstanding reputation and progressive work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and screen phone calls, act as gatekeeper
- Proactively manage calendars including scheduling appointments, confirming meetings, and scheduling conference rooms
- Schedule travel arrangements and ensure all details of travel are clearly arranged and planned in advance
- Generate multiple reports on a daily basis – heavy expense reporting and billing
- Create presentations for meetings with clients
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- *Bachelor’s degree preferred
- *Minimum 2 years of experience of executive / administrative assistant experience within a professional services environment
- *Must be able to start ASAP for a 3-6 month contract assignment
- *Proficient in all Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as smart phones, iPads, etc.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Junior Executive Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send current Word document copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to Job Order # 34511
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws