Well-known, big law firm is seeking a Junior Payroll Specialist for its corporate HQ office in Downtown Los Angeles. The position offers great opportunity for potential career advancement.
- Reviewing employee timecards to ensure accuracy, entering, and processing employees’ time
- Processing paperwork for new employees to update payroll records
- Entering employees’ direct deposit information
- Assisting in processing payroll
- Assisting in resolving payroll issues
In order to qualify, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Law firm background (as admin assistant, clerk, etc…)
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
- Experience with payroll is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with international payroll is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Layla@matfar.com and reference job # 34757
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.