Real estate company located in Orange County is looking for a paralegal experienced in managing complex real estate closings, including an understanding of title, escrow issues, and loan documents.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate, request and review title work
- Review title commitment and exceptions
- Coordinate and request title inspections
- Review contracts, leases, agreements, appraisals, and loan documents.
- Coordinate transaction with clients, agents, loan officers and closers, as applicable
- Draft closing documents or review if prepared by third party.
- Closing Instructions Letter to title company and escrow agreement/instructions.
- Document organization and electronic filing.
- 2+ years experience as a real estate paralegal or assistant
- Prior experience in a law firm is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and very organized.
- General knowledge of commercial real estate.
If Interested and you meet the qualifications as stated above, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37493
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.