Entry level role in Law Firm Accounting
We are seeking a Junior Accounting Assistant to join the billing department of the corporate office of one of the largest law firms in the US. This office services all of the firm’s other offices internationally and offers tremendous room for career advancement.
- Reports to Billing Specialist
- Facilitate communications between billers and timekeepers (attorneys, paralegals, etc.)
- Monitor billing progress and report on bills’ status, flagging rejected bills
- Helping revise unpaid or short invoices
- Reviewing attorney’s time entries
- Assisting in preparing the invoices for the Billing Specialists
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Great tech skills – proficiency in MS Office Suite is a must
- A background that suggests a career in accounting is preferred
For immediate consideration, please e-mail LAYLA at Layla@Matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.