A prominent West Los Angeles real estate company is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant with 1+ years of experience to support the transactional legal department. Knowledge of real estate or leases is preferred. Ideal Legal Administrative Assistant candidate will be supporting several attorneys in a fast paced legal department.
The Legal Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
· Legal Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing various legal documents including leases
· Reviewing, drafting, editing various leases, contracts and agreements
· Perform legal research
· Provide reports regarding status of leasing agreements and updates of lease related matters
· Manage Yardi database containing contract data, coordinate legal deadlines
• *Must have a minimum of 1 years of experience supporting a transactional and/or real estate attorney
• *Requires strong knowledge MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Company offers a competitive benefit package and a nice, stable work environment
*Represents basic qualifications for this Legal Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 36222