Global law firm headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles is seeking a Billing and Collections Coordinator to join their team of 10. The Billing and Collections Coordinator is responsible for the full cycle of billing as well as communicating with attorneys and clients to resolve issues with outstanding balances.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with timekeepers to draft pre-bills and get them approved
• Monitoring unbilled time to ensure accuracy
• Reviewing client agreements to ensure all invoices are compliant with guidelines
• Finalizing invoices and submitting to clients using their preferred platform
• Monitoring e-bills
• Working with attorneys and clients to resolve collection issues by drafting letters and monitoring A/R
• A background in LEGAL billing is must
• Experience with the full cycle of billing
• Experience collecting is a plus but not required
• Experience with e-billing is a plus but not required
For immediate consideration, please e-mail LAYLA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.