Legal Billing Coordinator opportunity available in Los Angeles, DC, Houston, Dallas, Boston or Chicago for Premier International Firm.
This position will perform complex billing on a monthly and weekly basis. A successful candidate must have:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong customer service orientation and oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Monthly and weekly billing
• System file maintenance
• Manage the production of reports upon request
• Monitor the WIP and A/R inventory for their assigned attorneys
• High school diploma or GED required; an Associate Degree in a related field is preferred
• Minimum of one (1) year of legal or professional services billing experience required
• Experience with IP Billing preferred
• Experience with 3E as well as e-billing preferred
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, State and Federal laws.