Well respected, international firm is in need of a Billing Specialist for their Los Angeles office.
- Submit electronically billed invoices to e-billing vendors via websites or e-Hub.
- Electronically submit timekeepers and rates to e-billing vendors for client approval.
- Manage required accrual reporting for e-billed clients and troubleshoot any e-billing issues including unauthorized rates, time entries, matter numbers, and client set-up.
- Communicate billing guidelines for electronically billed clients to attorneys and key accounting members.
- Maintain profile for each electronic billing vendor being utilized, including policies and contact information.
- Communicate with the attorneys, legal assistants, cash receipts and portfolio managers regarding any invoice issues including reductions, rejections or client inquiries.
- Maintain detailed records regarding when and how the invoice was submitted and perform follow-up on any submission issues.
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 3+ years’ experience in electronic billing at a law firm.
- Proficient in Elite Enterprise, eHub, and MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail, be service oriented, well organized and able to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send resume to Adrienned@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.