Mid-sized law firm based in South Bay is looking for a Billing Specialist. This is a high volume e-billing environment so the ideal candidate for the Billing Specialist position MUST have experience with e-billing and a law-firm background. The Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring the monthly processing of the firm’s invoices both in electronic and hard copy formats as well as the processing of all closing bills and other billing department functions are completed in a timely fashion.
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications listed below:
- 2+ years of recent experience in LAW FIRM Billing
- Experience with e-billing using third party software
- Experience with high volume e-billing and paper billing
- Resolve any billing matters that require attention.
- Process and manually edit LEDES files.
- Set up timekeepers, matters, and budgets in various e-billing portals.
- Communicate with clients (if requested) and e-billing portals to resolve billing discrepancies.
- High volume editing and processing of monthly client hard copy invoices.
- Electronic monthly billing of invoices.
- Print and process closure forms.
- Process closing bills.
- Edit client pre-billing in the accounting software system.
- Special projects as assigned.
To apply, please send your resumes to Layla@matfar.com and reference job #34274
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.