Busy, established firm is seeking a Legal Litigation Project Assistant for its’ Orange County office. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain valuable legal experience with a prestigious firm. Need people who can devote 100% of their time to the following tasks.
The job consists of a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Electronic management of case files
- Downloads from all outside sources
- Review of documents for content
- Download indexes for receipt of these documents.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience as a Case Clerk or Junior Paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree and/or ABA Paralegal Certificate
- Experience with various software and database programs
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If interested and you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume to [email protected].
Job Order #37502
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.