Matura Farrington is seeking a Legal Marketing Specialist for a long term contract assignment with a national law firm in their West Los Angeles office. The Legal Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Marketing & Business Development Department in all matters related to event coordination and market research. This is long term contract position.
- Researching industry trends in relation to upcoming events, firm developments, and personnel
- Assist with event coordination, including liaising with vendors, managing invite lists, and other logistics coordination
- Track and update practice and industry group client lists and experience databases
- Provide general support for a wide array of projects/initiatives as designated
- *Minimum of 1-3 years legal marketing experience
- *Strong Microsoft Office experience – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- *Outstanding communication skills, team player, and strong attention to detail with tight deadlines.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Legal Marketing Specialist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit Word document formatted resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to JO #33300.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.