Matura Farrington is currently in search of a friendly and professional front desk Legal Receptionist for a law firm located in West Los Angeles. Whether you are looking to grow within a firm long term or looking to gain legal experience prior to going to law school, this is the perfect position for someone interested in getting their foot in the door of a great firm.
Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact, greet and direct all visitors
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls
- Assist with ordering and picking up lunches
- General office maintenance, including ordering supplies and conference room cleanliness upkeep
- Assist with traditional office support duties, such as scanning and filing
- * Bachelor degree required, degree in Political Science preferred
- * Professional law office or administrative experience required
- * Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- * Must have superior verbal and written communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Legal Receptionist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- DOE, up to $17/hr
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
To be considered for this Legal Receptionist position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 32782