Prestigious, International law firm in San Francisco currently seeking candidates for a Legal Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position. Our client is currently looking to hire an experienced Administrative Assistant to be the face of the firm as their Receptionist. Candidates for this elite receptionist / administrative assistant position must be polished, diligent and sharp. This position is a great opportunity to take your high-end hospitality or administrative experience to the next level.
- Manage reception on a daily basis
- Greet guests in a polite and professional manner
- respond to security monitors and alerts with security team
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with all contacts
- Schedule meetings and manage conference rooms
- Maintain a clean and stocked kitchen area and supply rooms
- Coordinate catering room set-up and other technology needs
- Sort and distribute mail
- Prepare, copy, file, fax, and retrieve documents
- Run errands and complete miscellaneous office requests
- 3+ years of administrative assistant or reception experience with a reputable organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with attorneys, clients and all levels of personnel
- Ability to multi-task and identify priorities
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
To apply, please submit your resume to Hailey@matfar.com with “Legal Receptionist / Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.