Reputable, national law firm in the Glendale area is looking to add an experienced, proactive litigation secretary to their team! This position will start out as a temp assignment and turn into a permanent position for the RIGHT candidate! The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant experience, proficiency with e-filing on state and federal courts, stellar communication and be professional and responsible! If this sounds like you and you are immediately available and interested for temporary work within a great firm, please submit your resume for professional consideration TODAY!
• Supporting 3 attorneys with drafting, calendaring, and trial prep
• E-filing in state & federal courts
• Drafting TOAs/TOCs
• *High School Diploma
• *3+ years of litigation experience
• *Proficiency with e-filing in state and federal courts
• Appellate experience (preferred)
• Proficiency with Word, eDockets, Outlook, File&ServeXpress (preferred)
• *Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this role.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36387
Email resume to email@example.com