Century City-based law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary with recent family law experience to join their thriving firm. Responsibilities for this position will include – but are not limited to – preparing and editing correspondence, court filings, managing busy attorney calendars, and various administrative duties assigned. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious boutique law firm that offers a terrific work environment!
- *2+ years of legal secretary experience specializing in family law.
- *Must be proficient with state and federal court filings.
- *Must possess outstanding word processing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Family Law Legal Secretary position. To be considered, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in pursuing this Family Law Legal Secretary opportunity, please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO # 34506.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.