National law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to join their Downtown Los Angeles office. The ideal legal secretary candidate will have substantive litigation experience and will have previously performed various legal administrative duties and a stable work background. The firm can pay a competitive salary range and offers a solid benefits package that includes health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and bonus opportunities! If you are an experienced legal secretary who is well versed in litigation and looking to join a stable and respected firm, please submit your resume for professional consideration.
- Editing and finalizing litigation documents
- Preparing Table of Contents / Table of Authorities
- Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, document management software, etc.)
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
- *Must be an experienced Legal Secretary with 5+ years of experience working with civil litigation
- *Must have a thorough knowledge of state and federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
- *Strong software skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this Litigation Legal Secretary position, please send your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to JO #35647
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.