Mid-sized, California based litigation law firm is looking to hire a litigation attorney for their Franchise and Trademark group. The ideal candidate will possess 2-3 years of experience practicing litigation, State and Federal practice experience desired. The firm is a full service practice and offers generous benefits and compensation, this will be an excellent opportunity for those candidates who are looking to join a busy and dynamic team. CA Bar Admission is required. Please submit your resume for professional consideration!
- *Must have 2-3 years of litigation experience, ideally in a boutique or mid-sized law firm
- *Must have CA Bar Admission
- *Must have strong Federal practice
- *Franchise &/or trademark experience is desired but not required
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Attorney position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org