Litigation / Collections Paralegal
Los Angeles law firm is seeking a Litigation and Collections Paralegal to support a busy practice group with all aspects of litigation including trial prep. Must have knowledge with Collections such as writs and receivers and pre and post judgment remedies. This firm offers a generous compensation with a complete benefits package.
Qualifications & Requirements
- *This position requires 2+ years trial litigation experience.
- Knowledge of discovery, subpoenas, trial exhibit lists, preparing witnesses
- *Collections, knowledge of writs and receivers and pre and post judgment remedies
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- *Stable work history
- *Requirements of California Business and Professions Code Section 6450(c).
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order #36819
Matura Farrington is an EOOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.