Boutique family law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Assistant to join their Riverside office. The ideal candidate will have substantive family law litigation experience, be experienced with e-filing in state courts, calendaring, and various legal administrative duties, preferably in a boutique law firm environment. If you are an experienced Legal Assistant with substantive civil litigation experience, and looking for an opportunity with a growing firm, please submit your resume for professional consideration!
- Editing and finalizing litigation documents
- Filing with State courts (including e-filing)
Paralegal duties for willing/capable candidates (drafting documents, basic case management, etc.)
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
- *Must have at least 1-3+ years of litigation experience, ideally in a boutique sized law firm
- *Must have knowledge of court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing in state courts
- Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to Ashley@MatFar.com