Highly successful law firm seeks Litigation Legal Assistant to join their Downtown location. This position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities and a congenial work environment. The Litigation Legal Assistant will provide litigation support to attorneys and partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; drafting correspondence, engagement letters, dictation, heavy filing of litigation documents in federal and state courts, revisions and calendaring of meetings and court dates, scheduling of travel etc.
• 1+ years of litigation experience preferred.
• Must have experience e-filing in state and federal courts.
• Proficiency with Word is a must, including the use of styles and the creation and formatting of pleadings and other complex documents.
• Must possess superior spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
• Need someone who is tech savvy and can help bring in new technology and processes to make the office run smoothly.
• Candidates must be service oriented and must exhibit excellent communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
• Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com