Well-known, full service law firm is currently seeking candidates for a Litigation Legal Assistant / Secretary with 3+ years of experience. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level secretary to grow with a nice firm and group of attorneys. Firm offers great benefits and salary compensation.
- Provides high-level secretarial and administrative support as required.
- Communicates to and on behalf of his or her attorney using Firm technology, i.e., phones, e-mails, etc.
- Assists with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents and correspondence
- Maintains attorney’s calendars; Schedules meetings and depositions
- Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
- Maintains various files and client information
- Prepares, tracks and maintains attorney expenses and time
- Performs other duties as assigned
- *Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- *3-5+ years’ of experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant / Secretary
- *Must have solid e-filing experience, in both State and Federal court
- *Must be tech savvy, with experience utilizing legal software and Microsoft Office Suite
- *Familiarity with legal research and document management
- *Ability to prioritize and multitask
- *Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- *Deadline and detail-oriented
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Assistant / Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
To be considered for this Litigation Legal Assistant / Secretary position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 34009