World-renowned international law firm is seeking an experienced Temporary Litigation Legal Secretary for their thriving Century City office. This is an indefinite temporary assignment. The ideal Legal Secretary candidate will have extensive heavy litigation experience – including e-filing with state and federal courts – and will have performed various legal administrative duties, preferably in a mid to large-sized law firm environment. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary who is well versed in heavy litigation and can commit to an indefinite temporary assignment please submit your resume for professional consideration.
- E-filing with state and federal courts.
- Inputting dates in calendaring program, printing calendars and managing deadlines for attorneys.
- Proofing, finalizing and sending correspondence, reports, budgets.
- Finalizing, filing and serving motions, pleadings and discovery.
- Scheduling of depositions, meetings, court calls, court dates, etc.
- *Must have 3+ years of Legal Secretary experience specializing in defense civil litigation.
- *Must have a thorough knowledge of state and federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
- *Must have strong knowledge of calendaring (i.e. court rules, dates, procedures)
*Represents basic qualifications for this Temporary Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO# 34530.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.