Law firm in the Orange County area is seeking a Litigation Legal Secretary. Responsibilities for this position will include – but are not limited to – knowledge of state and federal rules, court rules and procedures, experience with TOC/TOA, calendaring, and experience using document management systems. Firm offers competitive compensation with a complete benefits package.
· *5+ years of litigation experience – medical malpractice required
· *Strong knowledge of and experience with federal and state court systems including federal and state e-filing
· Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong technical and computer capabilities
· Capable of multi-tasking with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send resumes in a Word doc to [email protected]
Job Order # 37125
Matura Farrington is an EOOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.