Boutique litigation law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary for their thriving Century City office. The ideal Legal Secretary candidate will have extensive litigation experience – including e-filing with state and federal courts – and will have performed various legal administrative duties. This a great opportunity to join a reputable litigation firm that offers a competitive salary range, a terrific benefits package, and a fantastic work environment! If you are an experienced Legal Secretary who is well versed in litigation please submit your resume for professional consideration.
- E-filing with state and federal courts.
- Assisting with trial preparation.
- Formatting briefs, pleadings, and other legal documents, including generating TOC/TOA.
- Inputting dates in calendaring program and managing deadlines for attorneys.
- Scheduling of depositions, meetings, court calls, court dates, etc.
- *Must have 3+ years of Legal Secretary experience specializing in litigation.
- *Must have a thorough knowledge of state and federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
- *Must have strong knowledge of calendaring (i.e. court rules, dates, procedures)
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO# 34400.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.