Boutique law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their reputable Orange County office. The ideal candidate will have extensive civil litigation experience – including e-filing with state and federal courts – and will have performed various legal administrative duties, preferably in a small or mid-sized law firm environment. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary who is well versed in civil litigation and looking to join a respected firm please submit your resume for professional consideration.
- E-filing with state and federal courts.
- Inputting dates in calendaring program, printing calendars and managing deadlines for attorneys.
- Proofing, finalizing and sending correspondence, reports, budgets.
- Finalizing, filing and serving motions, pleadings and discovery.
- Scheduling of depositions, meetings, court calls, court dates, etc.
*Must have 3+ years of Legal Secretary experience specializing in defense civil litigation.
*Must have a stable background
*Must have a thorough knowledge of state and Federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
*Must have strong knowledge of calendaring (i.e. court rules, dates, procedures)
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO# 32350.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.