National law firm is seeking an Evening Litigation legal secretary for their West Los Angeles branch office. Shift is from 4:30 PM to 12:30 AM. The ideal candidate will have substantial litigation experience. Must have strong knowledge of e-filing in State & Federal courts, calendaring, and various legal administrative duties.
- Editing and finalizing litigation documents
- Calendaring court dates/deadlines
- Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
- Must have at least 3 years of litigation experience, ideally in a mid-sized or large law firm.
- Must have knowledge of court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing in state/federal courts
- Strong PowerPoint skills and knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
Please submit your Word document formatted resume to [email protected] in reference to JO #37872
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, State, and Federal laws.