Prominent, mid-sized, litigation firm is in need of an experienced Litigation Paralegal for its’ Los Angeles office.
The primary responsibilities of the Litigation Paralegal will be:
- Managing cases,
- Conducting legal research,
- Document production, deposition, and hearing preparation,
- Preparing and serving subpoenas, witness, and fact development,
- Drafting discovery, and preparing deposition summaries,
- Trial preparation and coordinating with Litigation Support and Case Clerks on case matters.
- Trial experience with large complex litigation matters a must
- ABA Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years of law firm experience
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to proofread and edit for grammatical errors.
- Exhibit excellent Microsoft Office skills and quickly learn firm-specific software, and time-reporting tools.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced deadline driven work environment
If interested and meet all requirements, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Job order #37511
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.