Mid/Large professional liability law firm in Los Angeles is seeking a Litigation Paralegal. Responsibilities for the Litigation Paralegal will include – but are not limited to – litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, page line deposition summaries, trial prep, and legal research. A paralegal ABA degree or JD is preferred. This firm offers competitive compensation with a complete benefits package.
- *5+ years of substantive paralegal litigation
- *Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial; case management, doc review and trial experience.
- ABA degree or JD strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Backgrounds with insurance defense, medical malpractice, construction defect, products liability strongly preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for this litigation paralegal position. To be considered for the Litigation Paralegal position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to Job Order #35064
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.