Los Angeles-based based civil litigation firm is seeking a Litigation Paralegal with trial experience. Responsibilities for the Litigation Paralegal will include – but are not limited to – litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, page line deposition summaries, trial prep, and legal research. The position does require an ABA paralegal degree and prior experience working with either insurance defense, medical malpractice, or personal injury law. This firm offers competitive compensation with a complete benefits package.
- *4+ years of substantive litigation experience as a paralegal.
- *Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial; case management, doc review and trial experience.
- *Must possess an ABA approved paralegal certificate.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Backgrounds with insurance defense, medical malpractice, or personal injury defense strongly preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for this litigation paralegal position. To be considered for the Litigation Paralegal position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to Job Order # 34177.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.