Los Angeles law firm is seeking a litigation paralegal with plaintiff personal injury and/or employment litigation experience
• Propound and responds timely to discovery.
• Prepares witness and materials for deposition.
• Retains expert witnesses and prepares for expert designation.
• Prepares subpoenas.
• Prepares for trials as required including jury instructions, organizing and preparing exhibits and lists, witness lists, trial subpoenas,
• Prepares medical binders; organize bills
• Schedules appointments between clients and experts.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in personal injury litigation
• Knowledge of California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision
• Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus.
Submit resumes to [email protected]
Job order #37155
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.