Prestigious boutique firm is seeking a Litigation Secretary to join their Orange County office. The Litigation Secretary will provide legal assistance to a group of 4 attorneys. Responsibilities include but are not limited to drafting correspondence, State and Federal e-filing, revisions and calendaring of meetings and court dates. Candidate for the Litigation Secretary position must have 5+ years of recent legal secretarial experience in the litigation area, advanced proficiency with MS Word and a proactive work ethic. The firm has a great work environment and offers very competitive salary and benefits.
- 3-5+years of recent legal secretarial experience in the litigation area
- Solid understanding of State and Federal Court rules
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word and formatting documents with a minimum typing speed of 55+ words per minute required
- Adobe, PowerPoint and Excel experience are also strongly preferred.
- A proactive work ethic.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 32935
Please send resumes to Stephanie@matfar.com