National law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Los Angeles office to support corporate transactional attorneys. The ideal candidate will have law firm experience, proficient with preparing and developing complex documents, and providing general administrative support.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Preparing, proofreading, and editing documents
- Prepare new client intake forms and engagements
- Support the billing process
- Manage team expenses and bills
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules and travel, etc.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in corporate / transactional law
- Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37725
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.