Specialized mid-sized law firm seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the firm’s executives. Candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience, and, in addition to having standard skills required of an EA, the candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality while working on sensitive subject matter.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Proactively manage calendars including scheduling appointments and confirming meetings
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements
- Acting as gatekeeper for busy executives
- Generate multiple reports on a daily basis – heavy expense reporting
- Sit in on business meetings with executives and attend business functions when requested
- Assist in the preparation of meeting agendas, talking points, presentation materials, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external contacts/clients in a professional manner
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Keen attention to detail and a great sense of urgency is required
- Must be tech savvy; proficient in all Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other standard business software
- Knowledge of HR related procedures for benefits, leaves and other matters is preferred
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37582
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.