Venerable international firm is in need of a Manager of Client Development for several of its’ offices nationwide Including Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, and NYC. Position entails executing the firm’s client development programs and requires focus on leading the firm’s client team program and is responsible for its overall success. The Manager of Client Development position will require a high priority on guiding client teams to execute business plans and strategy with the goal of strengthening relationships, winning new work and ultimately increasing revenue for the firm. In addition, this position will oversee the firm’s Client CLE Program, including the creation, design and execution of a centralized program.
• Lead the firm’s client team program
• Responsible for setting the direction of the program and the execution of its elements to increase revenue for the individual teams, overall program, and ultimately the firm
• Serve as the day to day manager for client teams, including conducting recurring team calls, acting as the steward of each team’s business plan, and providing direct support and marshaling the full resources of the firm to support the team
• Lead the development and serve as the steward for each team’s business plan
• Participate, manage, and lead direct business development opportunities including pitches, client team events, and related activities with the goal to win new business
• Develop a robust understanding of the firm’s practice areas, industry teams, and core product offerings and apply that knowledge to guide client’s teams in the introduction and selling of new services and products to the client
• Serve as manager of the firm’s CLE program, including devising a firm program to archive, create, and promote CLE programs for lawyer use to build client relationships
• Support the Director, Sales & Client Development with various firm initiatives and projects as it relates to business development strategy, coaching, and training
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or a related field; MBA preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in marketing or business development; experience in a law firm or professional services environment strongly preferred
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.