Prominent SF based law firm seeks a Marketing Coordinator to support marketing and business development projects and initiatives.. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their skills in a legal marketing capacity. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a highly respected firm that has room to grow your career, please apply for consideration!
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator:
- Assist with event planning for seminars, receptions, client and business development events
- Prepare and coordinate presentation materials
- Assist with maintenance of the firm’s contact database
- Provide general support for department initiatives
- Create and maintain attorney bios and other collateral materials
- Maintain content on firm’s website
- Work with vendors to design and order marketing imprinted items
- Manage intranet postings and event calendar
- Assist with electronic delivery of event invitations and email alerts
- Assist with firm’s social media efforts
Requirements for Marketing Coordinator:
- *Bachelor’s degree
- *1+ year of marketing experience, law firm or professional services experience preferred
- *Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working independently as well as within teams in a collaborative, professional manner.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Must be detail oriented, proactive and possess the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and competing priorities under tight deadlines.
*Represents basic qualifications for the Marketing Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org