Matura Farrington is seeking a friendly and professional Marketing Coordinator for a growing, national law firm. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with press releases, preparing presentation materials for events and tradeshows, assisting with website maintenance including updating attorney bio’s and news items, managing social media accounts, creating and re-formatting various forms, assisting with conducting marketing research, and any overflow administrative tasks. The Marketing Coordinator will also provide specific project support and administrative support as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a great team environment that is fast-paced and dynamic, while also joining a firm that offers enormous room for growth!
- * 1-3 years’ Marketing, PR/ Public Relations, Advertising or Communications experience – intern / internships backgrounds will be considered.
- * Bachelor’s degree a must, ideally with a degree in Marketing or Communications.
- * Must be tech savvy, with high strengths in the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- * Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- * Must be accurate and highly detail oriented.
- * Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign & Photoshop)
- Proficient in HTML
- Demonstrated knowledge of current marketing technology and database management
*Represents basic qualifications for this Marketing Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic requirements.
- DOE, up to $58k
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
To be considered for this Marketing Coordinator position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org