Prestigious large law firm is looking for a sharp Marketing Coordinator to report directly to the Marketing Director and handle marketing and business development efforts in their Beverly Hills office. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their skills in a legal marketing capacity. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a highly respected firm that has very low turnover and truly takes care of their employees, please apply for consideration!
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator:
- Research and analyze specific industry trends to help identify business development opportunities.
- Assist with competitive intelligence.
- Assist with enhancing and broadening brand awareness
- Update firm website, including updating attorney bios, posting recent publications, speaking engagements and firm news.
- Responsible for the Firm’s social media accounts.
- Prepare marketing materials as requested by attorneys and/or staff. Oversee print production and assembly. Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality materials.
- Assist with the contact database; update contact information and pull reports.
- Organize advisories and other firm communications to clients.
- Assist with all event logistics: track RSVPs; create name badges and tent cards; set-up and staff registration desk; and prepare handouts for client functions.
- Oversee promo item inventory.
- Create and submit check requests; assist with processing payments.
- Maintain marketing budget.
- Create Firm’s monthly internal newsletter.
Requirements for Marketing Coordinator:
*2+ years of corporate marketing experience, law firm or professional services experience preferred.
Demonstrated experience working independently as well as within teams in a collaborative, professional manner.
Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Must be detail oriented, proactive and possess the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and competing priorities under tight deadlines.
*Represents basic qualifications for the Marketing Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.