Established regional law firm is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their headquarter office. The ideal candidate will have marketing communication experience in a law firm or professional services environment, strong proofreading and grammar skills, and ability to develop rapport with clients, managers, and staff. If you are a team player with strong writing and technical skills, and looking to join a very prominent firm that has stayed busy through COVID, please apply for prompt consideration!
• Create competitive, high-quality proposals, pitch materials and interview presentations.
• Prepare unique content and graphics (tables, graphs) to enhance overall appeal, and write and produce other marketing collateral including interview presentations and brochures.
• Draft clear and crisp copy for press releases, website and intranet content, articles, and collateral.
• Assists with website content creation.
• Facilitate blog posting and schedule.
• Craft, curate, and execute Firm social media campaigns through LinkedIn and Twitter.
General Marketing Support
• Assist as needed to coordinate and provide day to day client development support for all practices within the Firm, including research, tracking of activities and updating of marketing materials.
• Assist with graphics and design work as necessary.
• Prepare and proofread Firm newsletters, bulletins and alerts.
• Maintain digital marketing collateral and inventory.
• Coordinate assigned workshop updates to ensure timely completion and proper formatting of workshop material using Firm style guides.
• This role will include miscellaneous duties as assigned.
*Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in English, Communications, Business, Marketing, or Journalism.
*At least 2-3+ years of experience (legal industry or professional services preferred).
*Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience. Firm also offers full comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36835