Well known, prestigious firm is seeking a Marketing Specialist for its’ Los Angeles office.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for drafting original content for external communications and supports process improvements in the external communications process. Will support the Chief Marketing Officer.
· Draft, edit, and maintain content to support the firm’s business development efforts including
· website content, social media posts.
· Research and tailor existing content for use in proposals for the firm’s broader business development efforts.
· Collaborate to write and maintain external communications content, including practice and industry area descriptions, matter descriptions, attorney bios and other marketing materials.
· Draft and edit internal communications.
· Proofread content for the Marketing and Business Development team.
Review and edit attorney-authored content
· Ensure distributed content is final, approved, and proofed before implementation.
· 3+ years of writing experience in a law firm preferred.
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Experience supporting projects that include multiple stakeholders.
· Experience in submitting for rankings and nominating for awards preferred.
· Ability to prioritize and handle many urgent tasks and requests simultaneously with a high level of competence and accuracy
· Ability to manage multiple document edits from multiple contributors.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Available to work overtime including weekends
Please submit resumes to [email protected]
Job Order #37267
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.