Well-established law firm in Long Beach is seeking a Marketing Specialist. This an exciting position that offers tremendous long term professional development opportunities. The firm has demonstrated record growth over the last ten years and is poised for future growth. They have several offices across the state and they are very highly regarded. The firm values teamwork, commitment to excellence and best practices. This is a highly visible role which reports to the Directors of Marketing & Business Development and works closely with the marketing staff and attorneys across all offices.
• Updating the firm’s marketing collateral, including practice area descriptions, brochures, and case lists
• maintaining attorney biographies on the firm’s website
• prepare award nominations and submissions to legal ranking publications
• work on various onsite and offsite events, including invitations, RSVPs, catering, and more
• draft pitch letters, proposals, and RFPs responses, including compiling, editing, formatting, and proofreading
• Conducting research connected to the firm’s business development strategy
• Harmonizing with other marketing team members to produce the firm’s quarterly internal newsletter
• Assist with other projects as needed
• four-year college or university degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience in a marketing/business development in a professional services environment
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Efficiently manage tasks, follow instructions, and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and the ability to produce high-end work product under tight deadlines
• Ability to maintain a professional behavior when interacting with internal and external contacts
• Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite is preferred
• InDesign, Photoshop, lllustrator, HTML, web editing (Word Press) and e-campaign software experience a plus
• willing to work overtime hours as needed
*Represents basic qualifications for this Marketing Specialist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
• Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34732
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com