National law firm is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for their Orange County office to help with various marketing, events, and administrative duties within the department. Candidates for the Marketing Coordinator position need to be sharp, polished and ready to work diligently on any project assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Manage internal and external event planning and execution
- Develop and implement website content
- Support internal communication collateral
- Assist with firm-wide projects including e-marketing, sponsorships, and social media postings
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual meetings for internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Marketing experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of HTML, Microsoft Office Suite, graphic software, and CRM applications
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37728
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.