A boutique law firm in Los Angeles is seeking an office manager with 5+ years of experience.
• Generate monthly billing statements
• Maintain trust accounts and handling trust accounting
• Reconcile bank and credit card statements
• Process accounts payable and receivable
• Handle payroll, employee benefits, employee files, and HR-related matters
• Generate month-end financial and billing reports
• Monitor and order office supplies
• Coordinate with and manage outside accountants, IT contractors, and vendors
• Coordinate with building management
• Oversee and maintain budgets
• Maintain insurance renewals and stay in compliance with various regulations
• Other bookkeeping and administrative tasks.
• Must be proficient in QuickBooks Pro and Microsoft programs
• Must have 5+ years of experience in bookkeeping for a law firm.
Please email resume to Adrienne@matfar,com.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Job Order #36638