National, top law firm in the Palo Alto area is looking to add an Office Services Assistant to their team asap! The ideal candidate will be professional, responsible, hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and have stellar communication! If you are an experienced office services assistant looking to take your talents to an Am-Law 100 firm, join a great team, and jump right in to a collaborative environment, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this role!
- Maintain, set-up and clear conference rooms
- Maintain kitchen areas & catering supplies in a neat and orderly fashion
- Coordinate with Client Services on a continuous basis regarding conferences, visitors and events
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years of similar experience within a mid-sized / large law firm
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients and attention to detail
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35917
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org