Global law firm in the Irvine area is in need of an on-going temporary Office Services & Facilities Clerk asap ! The ideal candidate will be professional, responsible and have stellar communication! If you are an entry-level or experienced office services clerk immediately available for temporary work, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this role!
- Handling reception
- Scheduling conference rooms
- Making post office trips and food runs occasionally
- Conducting data entry
- *High School Diploma
- Some reception experience
- At least 6 months of experience as an office clerk, preferably with mail room experience
- *Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this role.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36209
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org