Leading, international firm seeking to immediately hire a Coordinator for their Business Development team. The position has flexibility to be within various offices throughout California and offers a great deal of development and training opportunity. Candidate will support the firm’s leading practice groups that focus on socially conscious companies.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Collaborate closely with business development management team on practice group strategic marketing plans
- Edit, update, and maintain practice group marketing materials, including practice group descriptions, attorney biographies, and content for the website
- Manage attorney databases and submission of information for marketing partners
- Assist in preparing pitches and RFPs, including research and coordinating collateral
- Provide requested research using Firm and online tools to develop intelligence on prospective targets, industries, markets, etc.
- Participate in the production and presentation of internal and external events
- Assist in applying brand standards for firm-wide marketing and communication materials
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience
- Industry knowledge is preferred
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37584
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.