Growing logistics company in the Inland Empire is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their headquarter office. The ideal candidate will have substantive bankruptcy and contract management experience, be familiar corporate records, as well as litigation case management. If you are an experienced paralegal who is looking for a new opportunity close to home with a company that has room for growth, please submit your resume for prompt consideration!
- Collections follow up on Non-Performing assets
- Management of U.S. Bankruptcy filings for clients throughout the U.S.
- Follow up on Corporate and Personal Guarantees to collect or file liens and judgements
- Settlement of deficiency accounts through collection letters, unsecured financing and/or litigation
- Management of outside collection agency program (Legal Offices and/or Collection Agents)
- Manage a 1099C program filing with the IRS relative to forgiveness of debt
- Contract Management program to consolidate and isolate contracts of the Company (Almost a Corporate Legal Secretary of Operations)
- Management of Corporate records – Incorporation, LLC officers
- Review business contracts to provide guidance to Accounting, Business Operations and Outside Counsel.
- Contract Management of all Leases and Loan documents with a consistent document review schedule
- Other duties as assigned with the realm of contracts, litigation and operations
*Must have at least 5-6+ years of paralegal experience, bankruptcy and contracts management experience strongly preferred
*Must have knowledge of court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing in state/federal courts
Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), etc.
Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary: Dependent on experience, very competitive
Firm also offers full comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34630