Matura Farrington is seeking a PART-TIME experienced Litigation Paralegal for a two-attorney law firm in the north South Bay area. This is a high-quality litigation practice that prides itself on giving their clients big law quality legal services in a more personalized and cost-effective manner, specializing in the areas of real estate, construction, and employment law. This would be a great team to work for and provides flexibility and quality of life for a paralegal!
The ideal candidate will have substantive litigation experience, including:
- Assisting with trial preparation including exhibits and witness preparation
- Preparing e-filings in state and federal courts
- Maintaining the firm’s calendaring system
- Assisting with all areas of discovery
- Assisting with pleadings and other court filings including TOC’s/TOA’s
- General administrative support for attorneys
- *Must have knowledge of court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing in state/federal courts
- Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
- General legal administrative duties preferably in a boutique or mid-sized law firm environment.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.
Email your resume to [email protected]